Thursday, 29 September 2011
Those of you who have recently visited our shop on New Bond Street may have noticed a few changes. The main one being our beautiful new downstairs area, those who haven't made a visit lately really should as the whole shop has had a facelift. There is now a whole new floor of goodies to explore and keep you inspired. So we can now squeeze in twice as many gorgeous jewellery collections, twice as many cute night lights (look at the super cute squirrel below!!) and twice as many perfect gift ideas. Let us know what you think!!
Tuesday, 20 September 2011
So Christmas is right around the corner....sort of. Anyhow we wanted to share some of our top Paul Smith sale pieces that would make amazing pressies with all the great savings and kudos going to you! (Tip: click on grey text to go straight to the item page!)
1. Name tag keyfob - set of three labeled 'car, home, office' - was £55 now £35
2. Signature stripe towel, a classic each season - was £45 now £39
3. Sterling Silver oval stripe cufflinks - was £99 now £74.95 (can't believe these haven't been snapped up already!)
4. Jake holdall, beautiful weekend bag - was £250 now £145 (Huge saving!)
1. Shi Shi laptop case, classic swirl or a beautiful pansy print - was £110 now £59 (pansy now £70)
2. Classic black leather Abella handbag - was £495 now £275 (why hasn't someone bought this beauty!)
3. Fairisle scarf in pink - was £99 now £40
4. Pink leather gloves - was £135 now £65
Wednesday, 14 September 2011
Admit it, you watch the X factor, if only for the terrible auditions! Well we spotted judge Tulisa wearing a pair of gorgeous Azuni Athena earrings, with our favourite Amaznoite stone. Find these in our Bath New Bond Street shop, along with an extensive range of necklaces and bracelets to mix and match.
Tuesday, 13 September 2011
Ally Capellino is everywhere at the minute with articles in the Telegraph and items styled in Men's Health and the Observer magazine, and we're not surprised. The new season bags and purses are just amazing. Once again style and function are effortlessly married to form beautiful classic pieces which will not only be on trend this season but will serve you well for many more to come!